"Ron & Nan Deal’s seminar allowed my husband and I to get to heart level pain/fear and gave us practical tracks to run on to humble ourselves and extend grace to each other. I related with their story SO MUCH. Their seminar was the BEST thing FamilyLife has ever offered. Completely scripturally supported and 100% getting to the bottom heart-level transformational place where the Holy Spirit can make us new and really move."
-- Attendees at the FamilyLife marriage cruise
A BIBLICALLY-BASED, LAUGH AND LEARN MARRIAGE ENRICHMENT EVENT FOR COUPLES
At the intersection of Biblical principles for marriage, social science, and edutainment (“education designed to entertain and amuse”) is this dynamic and practical marriage seminar. The Empowered to Love Conference is designed to inspire, educate, and encourage couples in all seasons of life (pre-marriage, marriage, and blended family marriage) toward greater intimacy and stability.
This cutting-edge training event teaches couples:
- how to operationalize the Biblical quality of humility in their everyday lives
- to map their current painful relationship dance and replace it with one rooted in love that fosters peace and emotional safety
- how to transform their marital interactions from fear-based to grace-based
- What empowers us to love the way we want to love?
- The pride/humility dynamic in marriage
- The relationship between pain and behavior in marriage (Pain Cycle)
- How the Humility Shift fosters emotional safety (Peace Cycle)
- Fostering healthy sexuality in marriage
"This material has made a significant difference in my own marriage and I've seen it change lives
in the marital intensive therapy I do with couples.
If you want more for your marriage,
I encourage you to be part of this practical and life-changing seminar." -- Ron Deal
Speaker: Ron Deal (Ron & Nan Deal when schedules allow)
Friday Night: 7:00—9:00 PM
6:00 pm Check-in begins
7:00—9:00 pm Empowered to Love: Christ’s Humility for Your Marriage
Saturday: 9:00—1:00 PM
9:00—10:30 am Putting on Humility (in how we communicate)
10:30—10:45 am Break
10:45—11:45 am Humility in Conflict
11:45—12:00 pm Break
12:00—1:00 pm From Old to New: Healing Journey Insights