Peoria, IL - Empowered To Love Marriage Seminar
- Fri, Jun 02, 2023 – Sat, Jun 03, 2023
- Ignite Church, 3707 N Dayton Ave, Peoria, IL 61614
Fri/Sat, June 2-3, 2023 | Register Here
- Fri 7-9 pm
- Sat 9:00 am-1:00 pm
A BIBLICALLY-BASED MARRIAGE EVENT FOR COUPLES
At the intersection of Biblical principles for marriage, social science, and edutainment (“education designed to entertain and amuse”) is this dynamic and practical marriage education event. The Empowered to Love Conference is designed to inspire, educate, and encourage couples in all seasons of life (pre-marriage, marriage, and blended family marriage) toward greater intimacy and stability.
Previous featured at the FamilyLife® Love Like You Mean It Marriage Cruise® and their SanDestin Resort Getaway, topics include:
- Why your spouse keeps doing those annoying behaviors...and why you do, too!
- What empowers us to love the way we want to love so as to create emotional safety and trust
- The number one dynamic that sabotages safety & trust in marriage
- The relationship between pain and behavior in marriage (Pain Cycle)
- How the Humility Shift fosters emotional safety (Peace Cycle)
"This material has made a significant difference in my own marriage and I've seen it change lives in the marital intensive therapy I do with couples. If you want more for your marriage, I encourage you to be part of this practical and life-changing seminar." -- Ron Deal
For more information contact Paul Scott, 309-683-5282, [email protected].