Preparing To Blend Virtual Training (2 Hours) For Leaders, Pastors, & Coaches
- Tue, Nov 07, 2023 – Thu, Nov 09, 2023
- World Wide Livestream From The FamilyLife Blended Studio, 10201 W. Markham, Little Rock, AR
Featured on FamilyLife Today and Focus on the Family broadcasts
Virtual leader training (2 hours) with Ron Deal (on Zoom) | Two Dates/Times to Choose From | Same material repeated each time, choose the time best for you.
- Tuesday, November 7, 2023 1:00-3:00 pm CT, or
- Thursday, November 9, 2023, 7:00-9:00 pm CT
Registration via CVENT
There's a huge gap in premarital preparation. 75% of pre-stepfamily couples get no training at all -- and if they do go through premarital counseling, the average church/leader takes them through the same preparation received by first marriage couples. That's not enough. Even worse, since "coupleness does not necessarily equal familyness" it gives them a false sense of security. Get the training you need to help close this gap and equip couples and their children to be a smart stepfamily.
You will learn how to orchestrate pre-blended family preparation, what's different from first-marriage premarital counseling and what's not, strategies for including children, and a 10-session structure from Ron’s highly endorsed book Preparing to Blend.
This is a live training with Ron Deal and includes group discussion and open Q&A.
A copy of Preparing to Blend is required. Purchase ahead of time (wherever you get your books) to make the most of the training.
Also, download your FREE Leader's Guide from familylife.com/preparingtoblend (click the Pre-Marital Counselors tab) today.
The training is designed for:
- Pastors/elders/ministry leaders
- Mentor & lay couples
- Professional counselors (CE credit is not offered for this training)
Again, you have two training dates/times to choose from:
- Tuesday, Nov 7, 2023, 1:00-3:00 pm CT, or
- Thursday, Nov 9, 2023, 7:00-9:00 pm CT